FIT PACK TOTAL includes 17 workouts on it. It contains nearly 5 hours of workouts.
If you are just starting a workout program:
Do the GET OFF THE SOFA workout.
- To fully benefit from my fitness program:
- Do ONE workout a day in the order they appear on the Disc One Menu, starting with the COMBO.
On the FOURTH day, take the day off.
- If on one of the workout days you are feeling energized:
- Do the next sequential workout below it or add the CARDIO, KICKBOXING, ABS or ABS 2.
- If you are busy and only able to do one workout during the week:
- Do the COMBO, HEALTHCORPS or ENERGY BOOSTING.
- If you are feeling tight:
- Do the STRETCH.
- If you only have a little amount of time to workout:
- Do the Dr. Oz AM, PM or 7 MIN WORKOUTS.
- Be sure and watch DO IT THE RIGHT WAY.
Practice standing on one foot for 30 seconds and then switching sides. You can do this while you are talking on the phone. Lift your heels off the ground and balance on your toes, you can do this while you are in line at the grocery store. Then look to your left and then to your right. Try my BETTER BALANCE DVD it has 4 increasingly difficult levels to help you improve your balance tremendously.
9) Where else can I find you online?
You can type in "Joel Harper" in the search bar on the following websites:
10) What do you specialize in?
I tailor my workouts to maximize the potential of my clients. They range from yoga, Pilate's, martial arts, stretching, circus balancing, your body as your gym workouts, bands, water, kickboxing, balls and weights. I believe in continually throwing the muscles off to stimulate physical and mental growth, as well as, keeping the body energized and tension free.
2) Take longer, steady strides. Land with your feet straight without
splaying which causes ankle injury.
3) Listen to music. It helps relax the mind and energize you.
4) Use your feet and ankles as springs. Resist pounding. Think floating.
5) Don't hunch over. Imagine a string pulling you from the top of
your head. You should be able to interweave your fingers behind your
tailbone without moving your shoulders.
6) Quit smoking. It is detrimental to cardiovascular health.
7) Rotate your torso as you jog it will give you a smoother stride.
8) Take deep breaths into your chest, don't only use your belly.
9) Have your arms at right angles don't pass the 45 degree angle.
10) Have your arms going straight ahead and not side to side. Don't
cross your arms over your center line.
11) Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. For a
more advanced workout breathe in and out through your nose. Never
breathe in and out of your mouth only.
12) Don't bring your ankles up above your knees, that wastes energy.